Bali has an incredibly diverse landscape. There are beaches, mountains and jungles and tons to explore. While there are many incredible destinations in the south, we want to shed light on the less-traveled north. The north is home to world-class snorkeling and scuba diving, as well as one of Bali’s best beaches at Pemuteran.
We recommend The Lovina, a beautiful, beachfront retreat that offers a more relaxed, quiet holiday than the southern tourist zones.
|HOTEL NAME||The Lovina|
|WHICH ROOM||Beach Suite|
- Visit the Banjar Hot Springs
- Take a day trip to Pemuteran, one of the best spots to snorkel and dive in Bali
- Visit Git Git, a 40 meter tall waterfall
- Dolphin watching at 6am at the hotel
- Massage. Get many.
How to get there:
- Most carriers fly to DPS (and then it’s a 3 hour drive – the hotel will pick you up)
Want to get the best rate?